Sunday, September 1, 2013

Drab to Fab Tea/Coffee Canister Makeover



Today I want to share this fabulous makeover I did with cheap tea/coffee canisters.


Follow on Bloglovin


When I bought these for next to nothing it looked like this...


First I spray painted it with leftover bright red. It is stunning near my newly painted cabinet. It looked a lot better even with the white lids, but I decided to paint the lids to match these buckets. I painted the lids with Annie Sloan ChalkPaint in Duck Egg Blue.


I cannot give this product enough praise! It's just spectacular! I only needed one coat of the ChalkPaint and it was soo easy to apply. I added a coffee- and tea label I found at a antique shop to two of the canisters. It looks great!!!


I love the character it gives to the coffee-making area of my kitchen!


Thanks for visiting! Have you liked my new Facebook page ?
Follow on Bloglovin
** Linking up at these awesome parties **

1 comment:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. living room sets canada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...