Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nightstand Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™


Hi there.

Today I'm showing off our nightstand makeover. We got the nightstand from my sister-in-laws' mother. She was decluttering and asked if we were interested...Of course we were!!



This was my second project with Annie Sloan ChalkPaint (see first here...), and I still LOVE it. I painted the body with French Linen and the knobs with Old White. I just love these two colors together.

The nightstand is made of pine (which I hate), but it only took two coats to make me fall in love with it.

  

On the photo below you can see the effect I was going for on the middle part. I painted it with a foam-roller in Old White and waited for it to dry. I took a dry brush and just lightly went over the white with the French Linen. 

I'm so please with the result and the guestroom is looking good. I did a matching mirror which I will share with you soon :-)


Another look at the BEFORE and AFTER...


So what do you think?

Follow on Bloglovin




Linking up:
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...