Thursday, July 11, 2013

Inspiration: Neutral living


As I've mentioned, we just moved into our very first home. So there is LOTS happening around here... I've been having trouble with our living room that started out like this...


Haha, no just kidding! That was the day we moved in.



Our style is more light, airy and shabby chic than modern. We like light colors (think beige, white, greige, I know =  boring). Anything BUT the colors in the photo (how did we end up with all this stuff NOT in our taste...?). Anyway, so I'm trying to DIY the current furniture so that it fits with our idea of a cosy living area.

Today I want to share a little inspiration. The way I WANT our living room to look like. Enjoy!

(Please Pin from original source)



 Source unknown, please comment if you know



Do you think I can achieve this style? Stay tuned for improvements along the way.

Happy dreaming!

 

See you soon...
 

 


Linking up to:

Link party every Wednesday over at the36thavenue.com  HookingupwithHoH  Shine on Friday   All Our Days  ThePinJunkie   PIN MEme  Check me out Saturdays  Link-Party-Button  Too Much Time On My Hands    {nifty button}  Here's to Handy Andy      Who Needs a Cape?  Linky
  

2 comments:

  1. Love the look in your inspiration photos! So calm and pretty!
    Corey from www.tinysidekick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inspiration photos and congratulations on the new house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...